About ENI Engineering
Complete solution provider
Your leading provider of metalwork services, ENI Engineering is a Christchurch-based fabrication firm, with a breadth of services that enable us to deliver from ‘crate to carton’ i.e. from initial design concept right through to assembly and shipping.
A company built on a range of services and capabilities, 27 years of industry experience, exceptional people with exceptional attitudes and above all, a commitment to quality.
Our capabilities, your advantage
Since 1993, we have developed our capabilities to meet the growing needs of our customers. Our technical and manufacturing facility includes:
- ERP system management – our ERP system offers material traceability and ensures delivery is on time, in spec, and in full.
- Design – we offer a range of 2D and 3D CAD services to transform your concept to reality.
- Automation – CNC Laser cutting, punching and CNC folding - we provide a quick and cost effective solution for your laser profiling requirements and our folding services enable lengths of up to 3.6m with consistent accuracy.
- Powder coating - our facilities provide quality end finishes with efficient production systems.
- Mechanical assembly - ranging in size and complexity, our assembly team can tackle just about anything within a designated area with optimal location for
- Logistics solutions - we are well-skilled in logistics management from end to end.
Our mission is to support
Your projecst require a dependable partner that can deliver consistently and with certainty. When you engage with us, we guarantee:
- Confidence - we give our customers the confidence that big, complex projects will result in successful outcomes that are on-time and on-budget.
- Responsive and flexible solutions – we take a different approach and apply innovation to make metal work for your project.
- Partnership - we work to understand your needs, develop a deep relationship and provide a responsive and flexible service.
- Quality projects – we don’t simply “churn something out”, we are committed
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
Our customers, across sectors like manufacturing, utilities and construction, choose ENI for our innovative ability to make metal work for their project or product.
Our commitment to quality has seen us win awards for our projects. These accreditations include:
- AS 1554.1 welding certificate.
- Dulux and PPG powder coating approved applicator.
- Our QMS is undergoing ISO 9001 accreditation with our first audit in June 2020.
The ENI team strive to uphold these five values in our work.
Better every day
Challenge yourself and make a difference
Safe practice is best practice
Only a safe way of doing it is the right way.
Your quality is our reputation
The integrity of ENI's good name is the result of your workmanship
It takes the whole tool box
We need the efforts of each one of us to succeed
It's up to you
It's your choice to bring a positive attitude to work