Hands Free Washing Solutions
In partnership with the Stoddart Group, we can now build and supply the following hands free washing solutions:
Knee Operated Wash Basins
Knee Operated Wash Basins with the full front knee operated panel to provide easy access to hygienic hand washing.
This Standard Security Hand Sanitiser Dispenser is made from heavy duty 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel. The refillable container* fits up to 1.25 litres of hand sanitiser, and features a lockable cabinet with additional lockable shroud to prevent out of hours use.
This unit can be wall mounted or stand mounted to the accompanying Hand Sanitiser Dispenser Stand. With local manufacture of this product, we are ready to supply to your business.
- Pressing the full width front panel for effective hands free activated time flow hand washing and water saving
- This basin (when fitted with a tempering valve and 300mm splashback) complies with AS4674 for fit out of food premises. Tempering valves and thermostatic valves used must meet AS 4032.1 - valves for the control of heated water supply temperatures
- Water is supplied through an aerated/high-rise spout for easy access and minimal splash. Spout is a WELS rated spout for controlled flow to 7.5L per minute
- Easy mount single piece stainless steel wall bracket has multiple fixing holes for quick installation by plumber
- Suitable for use where disabled access is required and complies with AS 1428.1-2009 for disabled access
- Front panel is pressed with either the left or right knee (or thigh) for hygienic hands free use
- This basin when fitted with a tempering valve, complies with AS4674 for fit out of food premises
- Easy-mount single piece stainless steel wall bracket for quick installation by plumber
- Is suitable for use where disabled access is required
- Freestanding unit optional
Wash basin - Air basin
Refillable Hand Sanitiser Dispenser with Lockable Container
The Stoddart Air Basin® provides a complete solution for the hand washing requirements as detailed in Section 4 of AS 4674 for the design, construction and fit out of food premises.
The Air Basin® saves valuable wall space in busy commercial kitchens and eliminates the need for paper towels and waste bins or linen towel services. It has a sensor activated supply of warm water delivered through a single outlet.
It can be ordered with a tempering valve to control warm water from hot and cold supply. If there is no hot water supply, the Self Heated Air Basin® option contains an instantaneous water heater that warms the cold water supply for effective washing (soaps are more active in warm water).
On each side of the water outlet are sensor activated air blades that effectively dry hands and arms and prevents the transfer of pathogenic microorganisms to the hands and arms. The Air Basin® houses the controls for the Dyson Airblade® Tap, plumbing fittings and water heater or tempering valve in a secure enclosure under the basin. The enclosure has a large access panel to allow access for inspection and service.
- Stainless steel polished bowl with no. 4 satin finish shroud and integral splashback comes fully pre-plumbed and wired ready for connection on site
- The Air Basin® should be mounted at Bench Height near the staff entrance to food preparation areas and within 5 meters of open food handling areas
- Easy mount stainless steel wall brackets have multiple fixing holes for a quick installation by plumber
- Dimensions of 560 x 469 x 800mm
- 2 x 15A GPOs or Hard wired to 30 A - 240 VAC supply with Isolator switch
Wash Basin - Wand Operated
The Stoddart Round Wand Operated Wash Basin promotes clean hands with hygienic hands free wand operation for kitchens and food prep areas. This basin is ideal for small kitchens found in service stations, roadhouses and convenience stores where staff handle food.
With local manufacture of this product, we are ready to supply to your business.
- Wand activated timed flow valve provides hands free water access for easy hand washing and superior water conservation
- Unit comes complete with splashback to meet regulation requirements
- Complete with tempering valve to control water temperature for more effective hygiene
- Designed for easy installation and years of trouble free service
- 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel construction/no 4 satin finish
- Dimensions of 357 x 358 x 525mm